John Boyega Says He's Dating Black Women, Reveals He's Looking For A Partner

John Boyega Says He's Dating Black Women, Reveals He's Looking For A Partner

 John Boyega said: "I'm very disciplined by the types of women I talk to. They don't want you in their business."

John Boyega knows what he wants in a partner.

In an interview with British GQ published on 13 September, the 30-year-old Star Wars actor said that now that he is in his thirties, both his career and personal life are "priorities".

"I'm 30 now. I've worked since I was 28 to find peace and bring myself together," he told the magazine. "To act with honesty and transparency. No cheating. No lies. And complete dedication to what I've done."

Now he is ready to think seriously about finding love, Boyega said that he is certain of what he wants in a partner. "I only deal with black," he said. "Then it's about chemistry, personality, goals. Are there similarities? Can I help you? Can you help me?"

He continued, "I feel very disciplined by the type of women I've been talking to, they don't want to be in their business."

Boyega said he sees his parents as an inspiration, who have been together for 35 years.

"They like to be in the public eye, have a wife and a family," he said. "It's the ultimate PR package. But my parents have been together for 35 years. There's nothing the world can do about the pressure to inspire me with anything other than my parents."

Last month, while appearing on Sirius XM's Bevelation, host Bevy Smith asked the Golden Globe winner to confirm that he likes "brown and fat" women.

"Well, we have to be honest, you know, I wouldn't have said that before 27, 28. Now I'm like, 'No, no, you have to talk for a living.'" Boyega explained. . "Brown and plump, melanin over 75 percent. Fat level. You should be fine."

Boyega turned to none other than Robert Downey Jr. and Orlando Blues for dating advice before making his debut in the Star Wars universe in 2015.

"I was sitting down with someone who lives in the extremes of Hollywood," Boyega told GK in 2017, noting that the conversation quickly turned to the topic of women.

"And people advise you like a celebrity, 'Make sure you find someone who doesn't care about your career,'" Boyega said.

The British actor disagreed, telling his new mentors that "he needed to understand."