Inderjit Nikku: 'Yeh whatever happened' Know what Punjab singer Inderjit Nikku said on viral video and controversy

Inderjit Nikku: 'Yeh whatever happened' Know what Punjab singer Inderjit Nikku said on viral video and controversy

 Inderjit Nikku: Punjabi singer Inderjit Nikku reached Sri Harimandir Sahib in Amritsar today where he bowed his head and said, 'God is everywhere.'


Inderjit Nikku: Punjabi singer Inderjit Nikku along with his family arrived in Amritsar to pay obeisance at Sri Harmandir Sahib. In the past, after the controversy video went viral, Nikku was seen to be criticized a lot. Actually, in this video, Nikku was seen asking for help from a saint and was also heard mentioning his financial condition.

After this video of Nikku went viral, people opposed him. However, after the blessings of Guru Sahiban, he was also seen getting love. In the viral video of Nikku, he is heard telling the saint that, he is badly in debt and he is not getting work in the industry, due to which he is suffering from mental stress.

I am getting love from all over the world - Nikku

At the same time, now he bowed at Sri Harimandir Sahib in Amritsar after this controversial video went viral. Nikku arrived with his family to bow down. During this, while talking to the media, he said, "I thank the people supporting me and also accept my mistake." He said, "The misguided person reaches the destination. I am getting love from all over the world. People are calling me and talking about helping."

Diljit Dosanjh calls - Nikku

Nikku further said, "There is no one greater than Baba Nanak. Whatever has happened, after this the whole industry joined me. If it was not for this, then perhaps no one would have known my sorrow." Niku further said, "God is everywhere. I may not get the love I am getting today." He told, after the video went viral, I first got a call from Diljit Dosanjh and asked him to sing a song in his film, then Gippy Garewal also called and talked about giving me work.