Seema Sajdeh chats with Son Nirvaan about divorce from Sohail Khan: 'It's actually very complicated'

Seema Sajdeh chats with Son Nirvaan about divorce from Sohail Khan: 'It's actually very complicated'

 Seema Sajdeh had a heartfelt chat about her son Nirvaan's divorce from Sohail Khan on Netflix's Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives.

Seema Sajdeh, who was once married to actor Sohail Khan, has opened up about her divorce from the actor in the new season of Netflix's The Wonderful Life of Bollywood Wives. When Seema changes the "Khan" nameplate outside her house to one that reads her and her son's names, she converses with her son Nirvaan.

Nirvaan says that this was a family of four for him, and that he essentially "deleted one name" by only putting three people's names on the nameplate. He says: "It's a bit unnecessary. You don't have to." "That doesn't change the fact that we will always be family, but it's also a point in my life, Nirvaan, where I feel like I need to be one step ahead. I'm here and there now." I don't even have one," she says.


Seema explains that she is still trying to come to terms with the fact that her children do not have the same last name as her. On moving forward in life, she told Nirvaan, "You're the big reason I'm not moving forward," before turning to the camera, "I know this is a new chapter in my life. I don't know, it's actually very complicated."

In a later episode, when Mahip Kapoor asks Seema how he was at his farewell, Seema replied, "I am in a happy place. In a peaceful room. My children are happy and we are one." As long as there is, I don't need anyone.We're a riot.I've always been single, and I've always had couples around me, but I've never felt it. Now that I'm 45, I'm self-managing and I don't know how empowering it is. They don't live my life so I can keep talking."

The Wonderful Life of Bollywood Wives focuses on the lives of Seema Sajide, Mahip Kapoor, Bhavana Pandey and Neelam Kothari.

Sohail Khan's ex-wife Seema Sajdeh talks about divorce: 'I seem to prefer women'

The Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives is back for a second season and has all the interesting stuff. In her one of the episodes, Sohail Khan's ex-wife Seema Sajdeh talks about her divorce and why. Seema and her Sohail are divorced and are on the brink of divorce after 22 years of marriage.
  • Seema Sajdeh discusses divorce from ex-husband Sohail Khan
  • She discusses reasons for divorce
The Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives is back for a second season and the show also gave us a glimpse into the lives of Maheep Kapoor, Seema Sajdeh, Neelam Kothari and Bhavna Panday. In one of the show's episodes, Maheep tricks Seema into meeting Indian matchmaker Sima Tapalia. Yes you read that correctly. As the three women strike up a candid conversation, Mahip asks Tapalia to find someone for Seema (hypothetically), after which Sima Tapalia tells Seema that she is dating her ex-husband Sohail Khan. asked to talk more about the split of
Seema then revealed the reason for the divorce, stating that their views were not the same.
Seema went on to say that he has been separated from Salman Khan's brother, Sohail Khan, for the past five years.
When Tapaglia asked why they broke up, Sima said, "Our views are not the same," and Tapaglia asked, "But after 22 years, did you know that our views are not the same?" Then Sima said, "It takes time." Sima Tapalia replied to her: "You two have been together for 22 years." Sima continued: I have tried the full formula. Even he tried. So it's not that we didn't try it together. And once you have kids, things are different. ”