Adam Levine's alleged DM has suggested that he tried to name the baby after a lady

Adam Levine's alleged DM has suggested that he tried to name the baby after a lady

 The influencer and model recently went viral on TikTok for sharing that she was in a relationship with Maroon 5's Adam Levine, and the singer is reportedly looking to name her third child after him.

On Friday, Levine's wife, Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo, shared photos on Instagram, announcing that the couple are expecting their third child together.

Most impressively, Sumner Stroh posted a video on TikTok on Monday, which had garnered 1.7 million views at the time of publication, in which she opened up about wanting to "rip off the Band-Aid."

"Basically," she begins, "I was in a relationship with a man who was married to a Victoria's Secret model. At the time, I felt young, naive, and frankly, I was exploited."

"She was easily seduced," she said, before showing screenshots of direct messages from Levine, in which the two can be seen flirting back and forth over texts.

“Adam and I had been dating for about a year,” she says. "When I stopped talking to him for a few months, he came back into my life."

She said she was "just seduced" before showing screenshots of direct messages from Levine, in which the two can be seen flirting back and forth over texts.

"Adam and I have been dating for about a year," she said. "That's how he came back into my life when I stopped talking to him for months."

She then shared another screenshot from Levine's Instagram direct message, writing, "Okay tough question. I'm having another baby and [if it's a boy] I really want to name him Sumner." are you ok? ."

"I never wanted to come forward because I was very aware of the implications that come with what I do, the way I do it and being an Instagram model," Stroh said. "So to be associated with a story like this... I know the stereotype."

She said he sent screenshots of messages to some of his friends and one of them tried to sell the photos to a media source. "Here I am," she concluded.

In a follow-up post on his Instagram story after TikTok, Stroh wrote, "Knowledgeable people try to fill in the gaps with a lot of false assumptions." I don't think I'm doing me any favors for what it was. There is a lot to take in this but hopefully something good can come out of at least bringing out the truth."